Blackburn Beer and Gin Festival
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until Sun 01 May, 2022
About this event
The Blackburn Beer Festival marks its sixth year with an outstanding menu of the best brewers and producers can muster at Blackburn Rugby Club.
Blackburn Beer Festival has over 1,000 people expected to visit the festival over the three days, sample over 60 real ales from across the North West and beyond, plus an eclectic selection of ciders and lagers. We also have live music entertainment each evening and rugby matches are being held over Saturday and Sunday.
– Over 60 real ales
– Lots of Fine Wine & Gin
– Fantastic networking opportunities to local companies
– Thousands of visitors over the weekend
– Live Rugby
– Live music on all weekend
– Tasty Street Food
– Sponsors event has over 80 local businesses attending
– Only £5 admissions to the public
– All in aid of Blackburn Youth Zone